Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scammer and Safe Trader lists to be updated!

I just realised that the lists are partially missing. It's such a disappointment cause I spent a really long time editing and putting new names in, and now the safe trader lists are not even in alphabetical order D:
I will sort it out asap (:

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! <3
    I appreciate having my name on your safe list.
    Hope you check up on this comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't put me on the safe list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name was on the safe list, and I know the safe list messed up. It's just a reminder so you won't forget .


    -candygirl_1999

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was in your safe list ;) i'm georgialuvberry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same my name was on your safe list (LUV.HOTBUYS) blog is looking great BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. same, i was in safe list [ thanks to friendlyface-me) :)

    flor_14

    ReplyDelete
  7. please put me on the lsit.

    you know im safe.

    Queenbarbie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey

    You don't have to put them in order if you don't want, because there is a simple was for people to find a safe person/ scammer.

    Tell them to press Ctrl and F and then type the scammer's name in, then the computer finds it for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mack_and_cheese scammed me and ILIKEDOIT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous said...
    Hi, plz add in scammer list RubberMouse because she scammed from me 3000sdWe had deal that I will buy Ashley dress(gray) for 7000 but half/half when i will buy 6 items for 500 then she sell dress for 500 and then I will bought others items .But when I bought items for 3000 she logout from stardoll my account MiskoGrybas

    ReplyDelete